The user having expertise can create a channel. The user can set the channel as public which is accessible to all, private which is accessible to a few members of the channel, and private which is accessible to the only creator of the channel. The creator can charge a subscription price from its members which can be monthly or one time. The channel type will be final once and for all at the time of channel creation.
- After successful sign in/sign up you will navigate to the KnowEx home screen. After that, you tap on the top left KnowEx logo as shown in Fig: 1.1 listed below.
- After tapping on the top left KnowEx logo, A new screen appears where you can choose the topic top right by tapping on the choose topic button. You will navigate to choose the topic screen as shown in Fig: 1.2 listed below.
- After you will navigate to choose the topic screen, Now you can select the category, community, and topic you will navigate to the topic screen as shown in Fig: 1.3 listed below., You can also bookmark your topic by tapping the Plus (+)sign top right as shown on the next screen.
- After choosing a topic tap on the My channels icon button top left as shown screen Fig: 1.4 listed below.
- A new screen will be displayed where you can add members listed below or you can search for different members whom you want to add as shown in figure 1.5 below.
- After selecting the members, tap on the next icon where you need to submit some details of the channel as shown in figure 1.6 below.
- You need to choose whether you want to keep your channel public, private or personal as shown in figure 1.7 below. You can also set the subscription price of your channel according to your wish.