The user having expertise can create his own channel based on his knowledge and educational qualifications. He can create a channel in which he will share his experiences based on his expertise in a particular field. Other users can ask queries and the person having expertise will answer those queries through this channel created by him.
How to create a channel?
Note:Users can set the price of their chat with other users for answering the queries asked by other users. The user just needs to select one particular topic and create his own channel based on the expertise of the selected topic.
- After successful sign in/sign up you will navigate to the KnowEx home screen. After that, you tap on the top left KnowEx logo as shown in Fig: 1.1 listed below.
- After tapping on the top left KnowEx logo, A new screen appears where you can choose the topic top right by tapping on the choose topic button. You will navigate to choose the topic screen as shown in Fig: 1.2 listed below.
- After you will navigate to choose the topic screen, Now you can select the category, community, and topic you will navigate to the topic screen as shown in Fig: 1.3 listed below., You can also bookmark your topic by tapping the Plus (+)sign top right as shown on the next screen.
- After choosing a topic tap on the My channels icon button top left as shown screen Fig: 1.4 listed below.
- A new screen will be displayed where you can add members listed below or you can search for different members whom you want to add as shown in figure 1.5 below.
- After selecting the members, tap on the next icon where you need to submit some details of the channel as shown in figure 1.6 below.
- You need to choose whether you want to keep your channel public, private or personal as shown in figure 1.7 below. You can also set the subscription price of your channel according to your wish.
- Tap on the next icon, and a channel with the name and number of members will be displayed as shown in figure 1.8 below.